Why wait to secure your ticket for the 2023 show? Get in quick and save the date. Tickets are on sales now and the great news is we’ve made sure under 16 years old get in for free. Why not check out the NEC website and see what else is on at the same time, other events or a concert and make more of a weekend of it.
Much more than just a boat show
As one of the UK’s most popular sports, boating attracts over 4 million enthusiasts. Individual boat shows, run mainly on the south coast in the summer, are often only brought in to focus in the weeks leading up to the event (at which point boaters have already spent their budgets in the earlier months of the year.) BoatLife fills the requirement for a comprehensive solution to create and develop long term relationships & leads, something that is much less reliant upon a short window in the calendar.
BoatLife was created to overcome this issue and does so with three connected elements:
- A main event that takes place early in the year, for 2023 from 16th to 19th February, and is located in Birmingham NEC giving easy national access.
- Delivers a strong digital marketing campaign involving advertising, online events, a marketplace & extensive social media collaboration.
- Building a thriving online community all year round which is fed relevant BoatLife & exhibitor content to keep attention and grow your audience.
This combined process delivers a full 365 day opportunity for brands to comprehensively market, influence and build loyalty right from the beginning with potential buyers. It also provides a huge opportunity for exhibitors to actively acquire a qualified audience of new customers.
HOW WE DELIVER THE AUDIENCE
We successfully attract our diverse audience using a comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaign which includes:
- Digital driven marketing, including online advertising
- Partnerships with relevant organisations and clubs
- Collaboration with exhibitors to develop co-marketing
- Media partnerships with selected boating blogs, websites and magazines
- Comprehensive PR campaign
- A dedicated team working all year round on our social media engagement and content creation
Our proposition is genuinely exciting and has been proven to offer something different to any other boating event. This includes:
- Insertion in the Exhibitor Listings & BoatLife marketplace
- Online content opportunities in the BoatLife Community and BoatLife Newsletter
- High quality conference programme with inspirational speakers and sports personalities
- On-site & online competitions
- Substantial 365 event marketing, bringing you as many customers as possible.
Request contact below to find out the options available to you.